Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Stinee's Sweets

Stinee's Sweets is a small bakery that specializes in cakes, cupcakes, and cookies.  The owner will make GF baked goods upon request.  They informed me that they make extra when an order comes in and will sell them individually, but I have not yet seen GF items in the case.  They will also bake just one GF cupcake or cookie for you if you ask.  My husband surprised me by getting GF red velvet cupcakes from their bakery for my birthday.  They were outstanding!  These were the best GF cupcakes I have ever had.  The frosting was fluffy and sweet.  I uploaded a couple pics as evidence.

They are located in the Elms Shopping Center in North Central San Antonio.

Address - 11860 Wurzbach Road, San Antonio, TX 78230
Phone - 210-233-6903

No comments:

Post a Comment