Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pam's Patio Kitchen

Pam's Patio Kitchen is one of my favorite restaurants in San Antonio.  This neighborhood gem is located at the corner of Wurzbach and Lockhill Selma in the North Central part of town.  If you dine in, the owner of the restaurant will go over which items on the menu are gluten free, and they will offer you chips and salsa instead of bread.  Most of the items are gluten free, as denoted on the takeout menu.  You have your choice of fresh soups, salads, tacos, nachos, chalupas, enchiladas, pad thai, curry, steaks, or GF pizza.  I love the Mexican food as well as the GF pizza.  This is one of the best restaurants in town, especially if you must eat gluten free.  I took a couple pictures of the grilled chicken tacos I ordered tonight that came with Mexican rice, grilled zucchini, and three very spicy salsas.  I have also uploaded a picture of the lamb kabobs that were served with a twice baked potato and grilled zucchini.  Most recently, I had lunch there, and I ordered their famous chalupa that is only available for lunch, and their cream of zucchini soup.  The delectable GF pizza is below.

They are located in The Elms shopping center in North Central San Antonio.

Address - 11826 Wurzbach Road, San Antonio, TX 78230
Phone - 210-492-1359

No comments:

Post a Comment