Friday, June 22, 2012

Babe's Burgers

I went to Babe's Burgers because they have recently started carrying GF buns from Little Aussie Bakery.  Their menu is pretty typical with burgers, pizzas, and nachos.  I ordered a guacamole cheeseburger on a GF bun with the fresh cut fries.  They also had one GF cider, Angry Orchard's Apple Ginger, so I ordered that as well.  The burger was satisfying.  It was a fairly thin patty, but the guacamole was homemade with large chunks of avocado in it.  The fries were hand cut and pretty good, but could have used some seasoning.  I was happy they offered a cider, but I personally prefer Angry Orchard's other cider offerings and didn't care for the flavor of the Apple Ginger variety as much.  The atmosphere of the restaurant was much better than I was expecting.  It was kind of like an old diner with rustic signs everywhere, but the place was very clean and the employees were friendly.  I remembered to take pictures.
 

They have three locations in town.

Helotes: Address - 12415 Bandera Rd., Helotes, TX 78023
Helotes: Phone - 210-695-5666

Northwest Side: Address - 4535 Fredericksburg Rd., San Antonio, Texas 78201
Northwest Side: Phone - 210-732-6666

Northwest Side: Address - 9207 Huebner Rd., San Antonio, TX 78240
Northwest Side: Phone - 210-561-2222

No comments:

Post a Comment